Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013

Forbidden Love ~ Ryan McHenry

Ryan's Main Story Walkthrough





-Story 1-

Episode 1
                  Don't surprise me like that!
                  Thank you

!!Secret Story : 60 LP!!

Episode 2
                  ...
                  Do you think i can?
Episode 3
                  Great!
                  you're so nice
Episode 4
                  Not at all
                  My brother
Episode 5
                  ...
                  Why do you ask?

!!Secret Story : 350 LP!!

Episode 6
                  I'll let it slide today
                  I can't..
Episode 7
                  ... No, that's enough
                  (... How sad)
Episode 8
                  I don't know what to do
                  Ryan.. !
Episode 9
                  You're not angry with me?
                  But i really couldn't
Episode 10
                  ... I would be so happy
                  Please don't make Ryan quit

!!Secret Story : 800 LP!!

Episode 11
                  But i want to be with you
                  Did i do something wrong?
Episode 12
                  (Thank you)
                  I'm sorry
Episode 13
                  I'll cook for you whenever you want
                  (This is for Aimee too)
Episode 14
                  I can't put it into words
                  Whatever you want
Episode 15
                  ...Is it good?
                  I feel the same way

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen