Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013

Forbidden Love ~ Mike Jones

Mike's Main Story 1 - 5 Walkthrough

(Every answer below will increase your love meter by 50)


-Story 1-

Episode 1
                  Welcome him back 
Episode 2
                  Glare at him

!!Secret Story : 60 LP!!


Episode 3
                  Stand between them
Episode 4
                  You said that I was your sister
Episode 5
                  I won't take your orders
Episode 6
                  Dodge the question vaguely
Episode 7
                  Hamburgers
Episode 8
                  Thank you...

!!Secret Story : 250 LP!!

Episode 9
                  You're thinking too much.
Episode 10
                  Eh! A present for me?
Episode 11
                  Sing him a lullaby
Episode 12
                  Father wouldn't do something unfair
Episode 13
                  No, it's nothing
Episode 14
                  You won't do anything weird..?

!!Secret Story : 500 LP!!

Episode 15
                  We don't have to go shopping
Episode 16
                  Are you drunk?

!!Secret Story : 570 LP!!

Episode 17
                  i'd like to too, but..
Episode 18
                  Stop it both of you
Episode 19
                  Leave without saying anything
Episode 20
                  This is for Jones family, right?

!!Secret Story : 700 LP!!

Episode 21
                  Push Johanes away
Episode 22
                  Persuade him
Episode 23
                  Talk about each other
Episode 24
                  Why don't we step out for a bit?
Episode 25
                  Ask about Amelia's previous disease
Episode 26
                  You seem well
Episode 27
                  He'll know you're lying right away..!





-Story 2-

Episode 1
                  We're really good friends
Episode 2
                  (What should i do..)
Episode 3
                  That's my plan
Episode 4
                  (..i need to restrain myself)
Episode 5
                  I want to be together with you, Michael

!!Secret Story : 180 LP!!

Episode 6
                  I'm worried about Michael
Episode 7
                  ... There's no helping it, since it's work..
Episode 8
                  Are you okay, Michael?
Episode 9
                  Because it would be painful
Episode 10
                  Thank you, i'm really happy.

!!Secret Story : 350 LP!!

Episode 11
                  Maybe both
Episode 12
                  I'm grateful too
Episode 13
                  (Because of me, Johannes.. !)
Episode 14
                  Johannes said the same thing
Episode 15
                  I'm sorry too..
Episode 16
                  I believe you, Mike..
Episode 17
                  I just thought it was kind of nice

!!Secret Story : 600 LP!!

Episode 18
                  Okay, i'm looking forward to it.
Episode 19
                  Thank you..
Episode 20
                  That's not true..

!!Secret Story : 800 LP!!

Episode 21
                  I'm happy we're alone together
Episode 22
                  I have some business, so..
Episode 23
                  Mike, save me !
Episode 24
                  I can't understand you either.
Episode 25
                  But, the document !


-Story 3-

Episode 1
                  Wherever is fine
Episode 2
                  If we'll be like them someday
Episode 3
                  Let's all play together
Episode 4
                  I bet you were a cutie
Episode 5
                  I'm really looking forward to our wedding
Episode 6
                  There's no reason for you to be jealous

!!Secret Story : 180 LP!!

Episode 7
                  Now i know what true happiness feels like
Episode 8
                  You can do it !
Episode 9
                  Our honeymoon starting !
Episode 10
                  Don't go! It's too dangerous.
Episode 11
                  I'm mad that I could scream.
Episode 12
                  If that's what Mike really wants
Episode 13
                  I'm rather thankful
Episode 14
                  I feel so happy!

!!Secret Story : 450 LP!!

Episode 15
                  Fine
Episode 16
                  Mike is even more frustrated than i am
Episode 17
                  He has to do it for Jones Corp's sake
Episode 18
                  I wonder if he wants to try some?

!!Secret Story : 600 LP!!

Episode 19
                  I'll be okay as long as you're with me



-Story 4- 
Episode 1
                  Why not?

!!Secret Story : 30 LP!!

Episode 2
                  That you would think about the shop
Episode 3
                  I should have turned Jake down more directly
Episode 4
                  Uh...yeah
Episode 5
                  It doesn't have anything to do with you
Episode 6
                  Mike is my everything
Episode 7
                  (I should apologize...)
Episode 8
                  ...I'm only strong because of you

!!Secret Story : 250 LP!!

Episode 9
                  I'm glad we came
Episode 10
                  But, you and Johannes are different.
Episode 11
                  Johannes would never do something like that!
Episode 12
                  Mike will come up with something.
Episode 13
                  It's full of love
Episode 14
                  What about a bag?

!!Secret Story : 500 LP!!

Episode 15
                  I didn't want to interfere with your work
Episode 16
                  We'll make lots of new memories
Episode 17
                  I'm sure this is all some kind of mistake
Episode 18
                  ...Everything's fine
Episode 19
                  Never Mind
Episode 20
                  Mike isn't that sort of person
Episode 21
                  I bet Mike is home by now
Episode 22
                  ....



-Story 5- 

Episode 1
                  Not me
Episode 2
                  It's all thanks to Mike
Episode 3
                  ( you promised me)
Episode 4
                  It's not Mike's fault

!!Secret Story : 120 LP!!

Episode 5
                  ... I'm sorry
Episode 6
                  I'll make sure i won't be any trouble
Episode 7
                  But this will be a help for Mike
Episode 8
                  I don't want to wait any longer
Episode 9
                  ( Mike is having a hard time too.. )
Episode 10
                  .. he must be tired

!!Secret Story : 350 LP!!

Episode 11
                  It's not your fault
Episode 12
                  We're fine..
Episode 13
                  ( my heart aches..)
Episode 14
                  ... is there anything?
Episode 15
                  Why do you care about Mike?
Episode 16
                  Okay
Episode 17
                  Mike, Trust me!
Episode 18
                  What's going to happen?

!!Secret Story : 700 LP!!

Episode 19
                  Don't you think you did a bad thing?
Episode 20
                  No way..


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen