Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013

Forbidden Love ~ Mathew Jones

Mathew's Main Story Walkthrough


-Story 1-

Episode 1
                  Ask him what he means by "vixen"
Episode 2
                  Yeah, i have plans
Episode 3
                  What do you have to do with Mike?
Episode 4
                  I can't believe i have another brother

 !!Secret Story : 150 LP!!

Episode 5
                  I don't necessarily believe you're my brother
Episode 6
                  That's a great idea!
Episode 7
                  A shirt and pants
Episode 8
                  Ask Mathew to apologize
Episode 9
                  I'm sorry
Episode 10
                  Stop it, you two!
Episode 11
                  Are you trying to get out of telling me?
Episode 12
                    Stop asking questions.
Episode 13
                    I agree.
Episode 14
                    I don’t love you.
Episode 15
                    Your no better than your boss.

!!Secret Story : 580 LP!!

Episode 16
                    Things are complicated for me now
Episode 17
                    He’s not an outsider!
Episode 18
                    That’s pretty harsh reasoning.
Episode 19
                    Mind your own business……
Episode 20
                    What’s your sign?

!!Secret Story : 780 LP!!


Episode 21
                   I just remembered something I have to do.
Episode 22
                    I don’t want to marry him!
Episode 23
                    Answer honestly.
Episode 24
                    I’m sorry, but you need to leave……
Episode 25
                   I’m so happy……
Episode 26
                    And that’s why you want revenge?
Episode 27
                    Let’s ask Mathew.
Episode 28
                   Let me see the papers.

!!Secret Story : 1100 LP!!


Episode  29
                    I understand how Mathew feels too!
Episode 30
                    If you talked to him yourself, you’d understand.
Episode 31
                    But why did you say you killed her?
Episode 32
                    I can’t……

!!Secret Story : 1250 LP!!

Episode 33
                   “You promised……”
Episode 34
                   I knew you were a good guy.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen