Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013

Forbidden Love ~ Johannes Gilbert

Johannes's Main Story Walkthrough

(Every answer below will increase your love meter by 50)



-Story 1-

Episode 1
                  Was it?
Episode 2
                  I'm so happy!

!!Secret Story : 60 LP!!

Episode 3
                  Sorry, i was thinking about something else
Episode 4
                  Of course not!
Episode 5
                  Yeah, sort of...
Episode 6
                  your ex-girlfriend's picture
Episode 7
                  I'm getting along somehow

!!Secret Story : 230 LP!!

Episode 8
                  There are lots of things.
Episode 9
                  Does it hurt?
Episode 10
                  Decided to ask Johannes about it
Episode 11
                  it's nothing

!!Secret Story : 400 LP!!

Episode 12
                  ... That makes me really happy.
Episode 13
                  Impossible

!!Secret Story : 480 LP!!

Episode 14
                  I'll wait for you
Episode 15
                  It's too dangerous!
Episode 16
                  We can't take this
Episode 17
                  Just you, Johannes
Episode 18
                  I'm crazy hungry!

!!Secret Story : 700 LP!!

Episode 19
                  No! I'll never marry him!
Episode 20
                  I don't want to give up



-Story 2-

Episode 1
                  I want to, but..
Episode 2
                  Thank you
Episode 3
                  I'm sorry too

!!Secret Story : 120 LP!!

Episode 4
                  It's amazing
Episode 5
                  My boyfriend, of course
Episode 6
                  Do you think you can?
Episode 7
                  I'm so sorry!
Episode 8
                  Yeah, i guess so
Episode 9
                  Alright Johannes, let's go together
Chapter 10
                  I’ll have you do something a little different.
Chapter 11
                  I need to talk to you.

!!Secret Story : 440 LP!!

Chapter 12
                  (He’s making it up!)
Chapter 13
                  I’m a little upset about Johannes.
Chapter 14
                  Called out.
Chapter 15
                  Hello.
Chapter 16
                  It’s the thought that counts!

!!Secret Story: 640 LP!!

Chapter 17
                  Fortunes!
Chapter 18
                  …I’m not angry.
Chapter 19
                  You looked really good.
Chapter 20
                  (That makes me so happy.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen